Aftershock Community Members!
This women’s only community uplifts, guides, encourages, and inspires women along their healing journey from intimate betrayal. There are many ways to deepen your relationship with God and interact with other women traveling a similar journey.
Designed as a safe, private, and judgment-free zone, together we promote authentic communication and personal accountability.
Aftershock Community Standards
Aftershock Community Guidelines:
In this community, we encourage, support, and learn together with grace, empathy, and confidentiality.
- This is a safe community intended to help people grow. (Please do not post any derogatory or hurtful comments.)
- If you are a new member, please introduce yourself with whatever information you feel comfortable sharing. (optional)
- Invite women friends who you think would benefit from the group. (Send me an email with their name, and I will contact them.)
- Call out posts (request for encouragement, advice, or input). Share your questions and struggles. Please respond to others with sound biblical advice. It’s always appropriate to post a Bible verse(s) you believe applies to the situation or let another member know you uphold them in prayer. (If a member’s need misaligns with the group’s intent, I will personally reach out for help or clarification.)
- Commenting on member requests. Build community on this page by kindly supporting others. Be encouraging and supportive in your comments.
- You may find an image/quote/statement you wish to share. Simply message me and I will let you know when and if you may post.
- This is not a political forum. (Absolutely no political posts.)
- Kirsten’s team reserves the right to remove anything that does not align with these guidelines. Should we take that action, we will privately message you with the reason why we removed the post.