Today’s Dr in the House touches on the priority of love.
THE PROBLEM: When our priority of love gets off track. It might be in our marriages, friendships, in our community, church, or work. Regardless, I see it most often happen in two situations.
- Hard times: and we put all of our energy into fixing what’s off and then we lose sight of those we love and God.
- Good times: things are so good when never seem to call on Him. We almost begin to believe we are self-sufficient.
- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
- And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
THE GIFT: All our needs will be met as written in Philippians.
- Emotionally: not empty
- Physically: food will be provided, spouse will be present
- Mentally: no more confusion
THE CHOICE: Always comes down to free will. Either pray for God’s love over your life, your work, your spouse, your community, or gamble in hope that you alone can walk the tightrope of self-confidence and reliance without…
flipping over to where pride is and fall fallows.
Faith Infused Living… Reaches Goals Higher!
Niccie Kliegl, CLC, RN